Importance of Good Attitude (November 2005)
Our Good Attitude is:
· Foundation of our thoughts and actions
· Our frame of mind
· What determines our behavior
· A win win situation
· Very important factor for succeeding in school
How To Have a Good Attitude:
· Always talk sympathetically
· Try to help, not fight each other.
· Listen to your parents and adults
· Always try to do good deeds
· Be receptive to the advise
· Have good company, good thoughts, and good behavior.
· If a problem comes, think clear and take action required.
Advantages of Having A Good Attitude:
· Success in all aspects of life.
· We accept good things and use our time wisely.